Our Home Away from Home!

Our Home Away from Home!

Monday, February 25, 2013

They Said it Not Me...todays Anonymous Funny!



 I had to post this anonymous comment. Boy do you get some strange ones. But I thought you would get a kick out of this one.  Just so you know I don't think any of you are "brain dead."  :))))))  Guess we have to laugh at them, annoying as they are. 

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Campsites, ducks, and lakes...Fall color too.":

I tend not to write many remarks, but I read a few of
the responses here "Campsites, ducks, and lakes...Fall color too.".
I do have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind. Could it be only me or does it look like a few of the comments appear like they are coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing at additional sites, I would like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post. Could you list of the complete urls of your social community pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

9 comments:

  1. OK....I wasn't blogging/commenting when you posted Campsites, ducks, and lakes! But if they read today's comments, then I have to confess my cold has left me in a bit of a fog......maybe brain dead?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment today was not "brain dead" it was very nice. These people are so weird and all they want are advertisements to appear on your blog. And they don't!

      Delete
  2. I hope you don't respond to the comment. It sounds fishy to me, asking for the complete urls of your social community pages. That is a lot for a perfect stranger to be asking, especially when they wish to remain anonymous but want you to tell all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I never respond to them. They always have a website attached so you know it is a phony. I just had to laugh at brain dead. Wonder who sits around and thinks all this stuff up??

      Delete
  3. This one was really creative! I guess his/her search keywords are campsites and ducks... covers quite an array of blogs... HAHaaaaa

    I cut out Anonymous comments a long time ago... I was getting a string of em...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least they all go to the Spam box and don't end up on the blog itself. I have no idea where these stupid things come from. I know all of us gets them.

      Delete
  4. I also eliminated Anonymous comments. I also note that if they don"t have a Google account they can email a comment to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know all bloggers have to deal with them. I get several a day, and I just delete them. You can tell they are not from anyone because of the content.

      Delete
  5. I've gotten that brain dead one more than once. I can't imagine anyone responds to that garbage.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them, they make me feel
like I get to know each of you personally. Please keep them coming.......